Friday, January 8, 2010

Guilty

Yesterday, a draftsman came over my room, passed me the drawing.

He is standing in front of me while I’m sitting still.

He is waiting for my signature.

I look at him, his eyes shows me a respect as I'm an engineer for him.

I sign it quickly; I don want to waste his time.

Actually, I wish to tell him, I’m not worth for the respect that you gave.

I know nothing in design and I didn’t contribute any to company.

Or more precisely to say, I’m a trashman in office.

I’m just lucky; I have more chance to get higher education than you.

That’s all I owned.

Now, i think is time to develop more for myself.

6 comments:

-cspirates- said...

it's okay what.. u think u are worth the respect.. :)

yipken said...

i never think i worth for the respect la....=.='''

titus said...

Somehow, this post brings me back to a conversation we once had when we were in Murni, while in our 3rd year, if you still remember la hehe.

Nevertheless, its such a powerful post. Convictions like these are those worth holding onto in this lifetime.

titus said...

Anyway, I think why Siang said that, is because of your error in the post. I think you missed out the word "not" before "worth the respect..."

You may want to correct it. Because it gives a totally wrong message! Unless you meant it that way haha, but you obviously didn't (=

yipken said...

Oppppssss....
Corrected. A siang, paiseh ah.

I remembered we had yam cha at murni, i still remember u order mee raja tim.
But did we had talked something related with this topic meh?

daryl said...

gambateh, bro! 万事起头难... if u gt determine u can succeed!!