Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009

This year, many things happen, many things change.

Early of the year, I’m still an undergraduate, busy with thesis and part time job. Was driving me crazy that time when both of them clash together. The purpose I’m doing that job was getting some money for my New Zealand Work and Travel Plan, meanwhile, gaining some experience in this industry. Because, I believe I will join in similar industry at my career path. But, end up, I didn’t join in a similar industry, yet drastic deviation happened. Ha-ha. That’s called life.

Finally, all those stuff get over. And my title change from undergraduate to traveler and cheap labour. Yeah!

New Zealand, I have spent around 3 months in this country. Working hard to earn money, no matter how cold is, how heavy rain are, how strong of UV, still have to work. Met many people there, having a good time with them. See lots of nice view, until I got no more rasa. Done many activities, step on glacier, hiking at Snow Mountain, fly from 12000feets, awesome! But, nothing is perfect. I was facing some frustrating issue there also. Well, is over! Just have to remind myself be tougher. =)

Again, my designation change again, from traveler change to jobless people. Haha.

When I come back, attend convocation. Frankly speaking, my mind is not yet ready for the convocation at that time. Just the next 2 day right after I came back from Australia. I even wore white shirt to attend my convocation, *shame* (It’s stated that must wear dark color shirt for guy) Anyway, I have a wonderful moment there. *sweet*

One thing that I never expected was, I’m the chief coordinator for Tiong Hua Cup-2009. Oh, Shit!! This is a consequences of do not know how to say NO! Gone through 1 months plus process, it makes I grew up a lot in debate. I know more well to this big family. But the result was not a good one, we were lost! So sorry….

Another thing surprised everyone is, I went to China. I’m not going to big city, but my grandfather’s home, Guang Xi. Some more, I’m not stay in town, but in village. A place that consider undeveloped, no water supply, car cannot get in. Slightly differ from usual, I’m not very reluctant of staying there. May be because of the relatives there is really welcome us, they deemed me as their brother indeed. Praying ancestor there for 3 days, get to know better about my family history, drinking china beer with all my “brother”, take bath with the water from mountain, speak some language that I cannot speak well. haha Was an amazing experience.

WoW! My status was change again after came back from china, from unemployed undergraduate to structural engineer. I never ever expect myself will be a structural engineer, but I don’t know why there are very few jobs relating with environment in market, and doesn’t offer me a good paid nor chances. So, I change my path. Start from zero, learn everything all over again. I’m so passion to this job initially, until one moment……

Conclusion: A year with many changes, consider fruitful.

What’s next, anticipating……

No comments: