Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dilemma

I have to make a decision which certainly deviates from what I want, or I should say a decision that must scarify something in my life.



Either work in KL, as a civil engineer, dealing with design work.

Or

Work in Johor, as an environmental engineer, dealing with landfill.


Working at KL, I got my family here; I got life here, even though doing something not I prefer the most.

Working at Johor, I can further my knowledge of what I learnt before, and I will be more confident on what I do.


Working at KL, can save my budget on accommodation and food.

Working at Johor (JB), the living expenses as high as KL, but I have to pay the rental fees of my room.


For the job scope, I prefer the second job; for the location and money, I prefer the first job.


How?!!!

2 comments:

yi shan said...

really in a big dilemma... wish u the best in ur new job!!!

xuef said...

then have u decided where to work to?! KL got debate team. Johor got motor gang that will rob ppl at night. (haha! maybe both r equally scary to u!)